If you are interested in becoming a coach, please use the following links below. There are six requirements to become a certified coach for the Columbus Hockey Association. As you complete each requirement, please send a copy to Hockey Director Orrin Hergott.
- Register with USA Hockey: https://www.usahockeyregistration.com/register_form_input.action
- Attend the appropriate Coaching Clinic: http://www.usahockey.com/coachingclinics
- Complete the age appropriate modules: http://www.usahockey.com/page/show/892966-age-specific-modules
- Complete Safesport Training: http://www.usahockey.com/safesporttraining
- Complete the required background check: https://opportunities.averity.com/Index.aspx?uid=34679
- CDC Concussion Training: http://www.cdc.gov/concussion/HeadsUp/clinicians/index.html